Thursday, August 17, 2006

Noni! A Natural Wonder!

The Polynesians have used Noni as a tonic for over 2000 years. Noni is reported to have immune enhancing effects, has been shown to help regulate blood pressure and blood sugar, relieve pain, and inflammation, reduce tumor activity, as well as help with many other conditions. We have learned that it is beneficial to the central nervous system and aids injured muscles, bones, and tissue.

Noni has been researched extensively by scientists since the 1950’s by leading institutions in Hawaii, Ireland, France, the Netherlands and more. Leading researchers to respect Noni’s healing properties.

We first heard of Noni (morinda citrifolia) on TV and became interested after hearing Dr. Richard Becker of (Your Health) say that it is perported to be 75% as affective as Morphine for pain. A cox 2 inhibitor without side effects…WOW what a claim!

I had been having muscle and joint pain while withdrawing from antidepressants. These Fibromyalgia like symptoms are common in withdrawal. So I thought I’d take a shot at it.
What I noticed is RELIEF!

As I’ve written before…your central nervous system can be affected from withdrawal for at least a year to a year and a half. I started having the muscle pain almost immediately after withdrawing, so I thought…why not try it?

It takes a couple of weeks for a real benefit but it does work! It’s amazing that at first you do not notice that anything has happened. Except that you are not in pain. And what is the general response to this revelation! For me it was...I must be well…it wasn’t the NONI!
So I stopped using it and the pain returned.

I’ve used approximately 12 (32oz ) bottles of pure Noni since withdrawing from antidepressants. It has helped me immensely, in ways I‘m sure I‘m not even aware of at this time. But, taking NONI has made me a believer in it’s pain and inflammation relieving capabilities.

When purchasing…make sure it is PURE Noni!

Some distributors add grape and other juices to their Noni to sweeten it, but you’re getting sugar and less Noni. While their may be some benefit to these products even though they are diluted, I prefer pure Noni and believe I get a greater benefit from it than I do a diluted version of the product.

If you are in pain, have inflammation, or want to increase your immune system. You may want to try Noni. It has made a believer out of me!


No comments: