Friday, February 25, 2005

Was it Skin Cancer!

This is purely anecdotal. We do not claim this to be a cure for skin cancer. Just consider it as something that may make you go hummmm!

My dad had a pre-cancerous lesion on his back, about as big as a nickel. He saw the doctor and the doctor must have looked at it or dug at it or something because when I saw it, it looked like he had scraped off the top part of his skin and left a gaping wound.

He was to go back to the doctor in about 2 months, to have it examined more closely and possibly have surgery. I asked dad if I could put an olive leaf treatment on it. He agreed.

So, I took a few Olive leaf capsules, which contain 100% Oleuropein (the active ingredient in olive leaves) and a couple of drops of water and made a paste with it, and bandaged it up.

After a few days I'd wash it off and do it again. Sometimes in-between we would leave it alone, just to allow air to get to it. After about 2 treatments I noticed it was looking gooey and filled with puss. The outer edges of the area were inflamed and I thought that possibly I should not tamper with it again.

Then it hit me. Maybe this area was healing. Just possibly this treatment was working. With dad’s approval we continued. I made the preparation and put it on the lesion again. A week or so later I looked at it and it had raised up like new skin about 1/3 of an inch, really strange, like a protrusion. Then a few days later, I asked my dad how it was doing, and he said...IT FELL OFF! I said what do you mean! He said, I don't know it just fell off!

Hummm! Curious! So, we decided to stop by, and have a look at it. It was completely healed! No sore! No protrusion! Is it possible, like in the HOXEY video and like the Hoxey Paste, that the Olive leaf pulled out what could have been "CANCER". Was it cancer or was it Fungus! Who knows!

But for those of us who think its possible that Cancer has a fungal component. Like we do, it does seem curious.

Food for thought…on your way to True Healthy Living Now!

No comments: